One of the most valuable assets of any business is your employees. These are the people that your customer base is going to come into contact with everyday. Employees handle the money, care for your facilities, deal with issues before they ever reach you, and interact with the public. Taking time to invest in employee training can really take a business to the next level. Here are 3 employee training and development blogs to check out when planning your next training session.
Founded in 2010, Business 2 Community has grown from a small personal blog to a powerhouse in the blogging world.
- Business 2 Community doesn't limit itself to excellent blogs about employee training. There are blogs on sales and marketing, social media, technology, innovation, and brand views. This is an incredibly comprehensive list that will help in many aspects of your company.
- There are multiple bloggers on Business 2 Community, which gives you a broader range of views. Writers come from many industries and have a wide variety of perspectives. New writers are welcomed to blog and bring fresh perspectives to the business world. The level of diversity is truly impressive and is sure to give you something new to bring to the table.
- Unlike other sites that only update once every few days, Business to Community adds new blogs at such a rapid rate, it's hard to keep up. A quick search of their blogs shows that they are constantly adding new information.
Harvard Business Review is a subsidiary of Harvard University. It's a nonprofit magazine that was founded in 1994 and is still holding its own in a very competitive market.
- If you are looking for videos, podcasts, reading lists, and a comprehensive visual library, this is the site to find it on. The website is easy to navigate, especially when you need to find something quickly. The resources are top notch and are updated frequently.
- In a world where information is its own type of currency, Harvard Business Review pulls both from the past and the present to bring its readers the best of both worlds. It has an immense amount of history backing its research and with it the new top experts in the field of business.
- There are a wide variety of employee training and development blogs, making it easy to find what you are looking for. If you are running short on ideas or aren't sure what you are looking for, this is a great place to start.
Strategy + Business is a management magazine that prides itself on bringing only the best of the best to its comprehensive articles.
- Only the top contributors in the business industry write for Strategy + Business. Experts give advice and tips in well-written articles based off of the techniques they use in their own businesses. It's sometimes hard to take advice from someone who is new to the field, so it's reassuring to know that Strategy + Business hires only the top professionals in the field.
- The website is beautifully done. The organization is superb and the entire site feels very professionally done.
- The articles are diverse, giving different perspectives on a large variety of topics. Running a business is all about having choices, and Strategy + Business goes above and beyond to show all sides of various training issues.
Looking for more great trends? Download PlayerLync's guide "How to Restore Brand Consistency in Your Restaurant" for more ideas for your business today!